DAVIS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/12 -- Schilling Robotics, LLC, experts in subsea systems, announced today the order of HD ROV systems by Brazilian operator RRC Robotics Submarina. The order was for two (2) 150hp, 3,000m-rated HD(TM) ROV systems that are scheduled for delivery in the second quarter of 2012. These ROVs will be installed on two separate vessels for work offshore of Brazil.
Jose Ramos, General Manager for RRC-Robotica Submarina, stated, "RRC is very pleased to acquire two HD ROV Systems from Schilling. The Brazilian market and its clients will now experience the use of the very high quality and reliable equipment. Together with our management innovation and full local support from Schilling, we are 100% sure that the results will impress our clients."
"RRC Robotica's expanding local presence in Brazil is indicative of the growth in this region. Schilling has partnered with FMC Technologies to provide the same high standards of training, spares, and technical support that our customers expect when operating worldwide. This includes a dedicated new training and support facility in Macae, Brazil, which will be a great resource for RRC," says Tyler Schilling, chief executive officer of Schilling Robotics.
About Schilling Robotics, LLC Schilling Robotics is a leading global, deep-ocean robotics company founded in 1985. Schilling is headquartered in California U.S.A. and has regional offices in Texas U.S.A., Aberdeen, Scotland, and Singapore. FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI), a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry, has held a 45% interest in Schilling since 2008. In January of 2012, the company announced it will purchase the remaining 55% interest by March 30, 2012. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures, and services technologically sophisticated systems and products, such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry. Further information about Schilling Robotics can be found at www.schilling.com.
About RRC Robotica Submarina RRC Robotics specializes in ROV systems training, ROV systems consulting, auditing of ROV systems, subsea operations modeling, subsea engineering, rent, sale and maintenance of PSS ROV's and tools. For further information, please visit www.rrc-robotica.com.br.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid1909711
MEDIA CONTACT: Peter MacInnes Tel: +1 281 598 4113 firstname.lastname@example.org