Man's death likely from drug overdose, not carbon monoxide
Propane heater misled officials on cause of death
State Journal Staff Report,
A Franklin County man found dead in an outbuilding on Flat Creek Road earlier this month likely died of an accidental drug overdose, not carbon monoxide poisoning as originally reported.
The State Journal is available to our paid subscribers.
Login if you are a registered user
Become a Subscriber
Become a subscriber to The State Journal and receive full access to state-journal.com