The following people were indicted by a Franklin Circuit Court grand jury on Tuesday:
• Daniel Redmon, 50, of Frankfort, theft by failure to make required disposition of property (more than $1,000 but less than $10,000), a Class D felony, and second-degree persistent felony offender.
• William A. Just, 32, of Shelbyville, second-degree burglary, a Class C felony; violation of a Kentucky Emergency Protective Order/Domestic Violence Order (EPO/DVO), second-degree fleeing or evading police (on foot) and second-degree criminal mischief, all Class A misdemeanors.
• Belinda K. Christian, 28, of Frankfort, first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine), second offense, a Class D felony.
• Ronald Stevens, 52, of Frankfort, theft of identity of another without consent and first-degree fleeing or evading police (on foot), both Class D felonies; second-degree wanton endangerment (police officer), a Class A misdemeanor; and two counts of first-degree persistent felony offender.
• David R. Wilder, 48, of Frankfort, second-degree assault, a Class C felony; third-degree assault (inmate assault on corrections officer), a Class D felony; resisting arrest, third-degree assault (on a police officer with communicable bodily fluid) and third-degree terroristic threatening, all Class A misdemeanors; and menacing and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol, first offense, both Class B misdemeanors.
• David Allberry, 39, of Frankfort, receiving stolen property (more than $1,000 but less than $10,000), a Class D felony, and third-degree criminal mischief, a Class B misdemeanor.