The following calls were received by the Frankfort Police Department, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Frankfort Fire and EMS, and Franklin County Fire Department Thursday:
• At 6:42 a.m., officers were called to Prince Hall Village Apartments for an altercation after a neighbor broke into the caller’s vehicle, entered the residence and stole a wallet and purse.
• At 12:38 p.m., officers were called to Prince Hall Village Apartments concerning a theft from an apartment.
• At 3:16 p.m., officers took a report at the police department concerning a theft from Grant Avenue.
• At 3:45 p.m., officers were called to Lyons Lumber, Holmes Street, concerning a theft.
• At 4:57 p.m., deputies were called to Clifton Drive concerning a dispute from an online purchase.
• At 5:18 p.m., officers were called to Hudson Hollow Road concerning a fraudulent loan obtained in the caller’s name.