The following calls were received by the Frankfort Police Department, Franklin County Sheriff’s Office, Frankfort Fire and EMS, and Franklin County Fire Department Wednesday:
• At 2:03 a.m., officers were called to Stivers Apartments, Owenton Avenue, concerning a person who opened a window but did not enter an apartment.
• At 9:44 a.m., deputies were called to Switzer Road concerning a theft of equipment.
• At 10:49 a.m., officers were called to Locust Ridge Road concerning a missing juvenile. The juvenile was located.
• At 12:20 p.m., officers were called to the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 4075, East Second Street, after someone attempted to break into the building.
• At 1:09 p.m., officers were called to American Way concerning a stolen bicycle.
• At 4:51 p.m., deputies, EMS personnel and firefighters responded to an injury accident on Interstate 64 near exit 48 involving a passenger car and a tractor-trailer. The passenger vehicle stopped on the shoulder and the truck stopped a couple miles away.