The following calls were received by the Frankfort Police Department, Frankfort Fire and EMS and the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office on Monday:
• A motor vehicle accident was reported at 4:53 a.m. on Owenton Road. No one was injured.
• A structure fire was reported at 5:47 a.m. on Arapaho Trail. The caller reported that a neighbor’s stove was on fire and the occupants had evacuated with their pets. The caller then said the fire was extinguished and contained to a pan.
• A drug offense was reported at 9:58 a.m. on Versailles Road. The caller requested an officer in reference to “drug traffic” at Speedway. No further information was provided.
• A motor vehicle accident was reported at 11:03 a.m. on Rosewood Lane. No injuries were reported.
• A fraud was reported at 12:12 p.m. to the sheriff’s office on River Bend Road.
• A theft was reported at 3:08 p.m. on Ewing Court. The caller reported that someone broke into her unlocked car and stole her phone and wallet. She believed her boyfriend did it because he returned her cell phone but not her wallet or the SIM card in the phone.
• A burglary was reported at 3:15 p.m. on Steadmontown Lane. The caller reported that someone cut the lock to a building, damaged the property and took work equipment.
• A burglary was reported at 5:26 p.m. on Arapaho Trail. The caller reported that a tool box had been stolen.
• A burglary was reported at 6:19 p.m. on Fifth Avenue.