The following calls were received by the Frankfort Police Department, Frankfort Fire and EMS and the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office on Thursday:
• A report of shots fired was received at 12:50 a.m. on Schenkel Lane. The caller reported hearing four shots, possibly from a pistol.
• Vandalism was reported at 9:13 a.m. on Walnut Street. The caller reported that the back window of a vehicle had been broken out.
• A burglary was reported at 10:04 a.m. on Schenkel Lane. The caller reported that someone tried to break into the apartment at about 2 a.m.
• A drug offense was reported at 3:14 p.m. on U.S. 127 South. The caller reported that a male subject was “in his vehicle huffing a can of something” while outside the China Buffet. The subject then drove away.
• A stolen vehicle was reported at 3:32 p.m. to the police department on West Second Street. The complainant gave her car to someone to work on it but did not give the person permission to drive it. The repairman then took it to Elizabethtown.
• A burglary was reported at 5:21 p.m. on East Georgetown Road. The caller reported that someone tried to break into a trailer at Capital Mobile Home Park.
• A motor vehicle accident with injuries was reported on Interstate 64. The caller reported that four cars were involved in a crash on an off ramp. One passenger in a car was 3 months' pregnant and was taken to the hospital. An 11-year-old was injured and a 15-year-old also had abrasions.
• A theft was reported at 7:14 p.m. on West Second Street.
• A report of shots fired was received at 7:52 p.m. on Wilkinson Boulevard. The caller reported hearing several gunshots coming from near Holmes Street.