LAWRENCEBURG – A gathering of family and friends for Amy Beth Powell Hughes, 52, wife of Brian Hughes, will be 5-7 p.m. Monday at Ritchie & Peach Funeral Home. Hughes died Monday at Frankfort Regional Medical Center.
Latest Local News
- Mac vs. Zach: Rookie QBs highlight latest Pats-Jets showdown
- Mahomes, Jackson face off again when Ravens host Chiefs
- Panthers hope for better results against post-Brees Saints
- Beshear slams school leaders that refuse to require masks
- Gundy brings Oklahoma St on rare Big 12 visit to Boise St
- No. 17 Mississippi braces for Tulane in high-scoring matchup
- Angels' Ohtani has sore arm, may not pitch again this season
- No. 20 Arkansas looks to avoid letdown vs. Georgia Southern
- Couple from California finds home, success in Frankfort
- Frankfort man facing charges for requesting, sending nude photos to underage girls
- Guest columnist: 'KSU has become an embarrassment'
- Frankfort man reportedly hit in head with hatchet
- Lewis moves from being Franklin County principal to new position in district
- Can you Use Your Phone to Mine Crypto?
- Gary Nichola Clatos
- Frankfort resident wins Vax and Visit Ky. staycation gift certificate
- FIS board discusses COVID, approves two leave resolutions
- You Asked: What is the 'green stuff' covering Duckers Lake?