LAWRENCEBURG — Services for Earl Pope, 76, husband of Janis Pope, will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Sand Spring Baptist Church. Visitation is from noon to service time. Arrangements Ritchie & Peach Funeral Home. Pope died Saturday.
Latest Local News
- CONCACAF under-20s instead of 23s to determine Olympic spots
- Sykes scores 17 points, Sparks keep postseason hopes alive
- Yanks toss it away in 9th, fall to Hays, Orioles 3-2 in 10th
- Aaron Donald turns 30, closes in on more records for Rams
- Giants' Gates carted off with broken leg against Washington
- Mavericks sign free agent Ntilikina, top-10 pick in 2017
- LEADING OFF: Angels' Ohtani might not pitch again this year
- Tatis hits 39th HR, Padres beat Giants 7-4 to gain on Cards
- Couple from California finds home, success in Frankfort
- Frankfort man facing charges for requesting, sending nude photos to underage girls
- Guest columnist: 'KSU has become an embarrassment'
- Frankfort man reportedly hit in head with hatchet
- Lewis moves from being Franklin County principal to new position in district
- Can you Use Your Phone to Mine Crypto?
- Gary Nichola Clatos
- Frankfort resident wins Vax and Visit Ky. staycation gift certificate
- FIS board discusses COVID, approves two leave resolutions
- You Asked: What is the 'green stuff' covering Duckers Lake?