Private services for Leota Ann Newlin Kirk, 93, widow of William Franklin Kirk, are being planned. Clark Legacy Center, Versailles Road, is in charge of arrangements. Online condolences may be expressed at www.ClarkLegacyCenter.com. Kirk died Monday.
Latest Local News
- Winds of change? Company looks at weather's effect on ball
- The Latest: India reports nearly 25,000 new virus infections
- Pressure is mounting on Ferrari after one race of F1 season
- Giants first baseman Brandon Belt sidelined by sore heel
- Sky Blue defeats Dash 2-0 for 1st win of Challenge Cup
- Schools or bars? Opening classrooms may mean hard choices
- New Mexico State extends suspension of athlete workouts
- Today in History
- Triggerman in Jared Banta murder sentenced to 25 years
- Franklin County School Board votes to start school on Aug. 26
- Franklin Circuit Court indictments (July 7)
- Waldrop resigns from Downtown Frankfort Inc.
- Judge upholds lawsuit against jail stemming from inmate's death
- Feeling risky? Texas Medical Assoc. releases possible COVID-19 exposure chart
- Letter: Frustrated parent says, 'I am not a licensed teacher'
- Kentucky judge issues temporary restraining order against Beshear administration's executive order
- Property transfers (June 2020)
- Beshear: 'Kentucky and America are at war with the coronavirus'