Private services for Monty Stephens, 68, will be held. Harrod Brothers Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements. Stephens died Tuesday.
To plant a tree in memory of Monty Stephens as a living tribute, please visit Tribute Store.
Latest Local News
- Trump talks with US pro sports leaders to discuss virus
- Union: 30% pay cut for EPL players would harm health service
- Some Kentucky churches plan to gather, despite virus orders
- Homemade cloth masks now recommended in public; 92 new COVID-19 cases reported in Kentucky
- Ex-Honduran leader caught in FIFA scandal dies in U.S.
- The Latest: Grandmother of Baylor star Ursin dies from virus
- McLaughlin wins virtual IndyCar event racing from Australia
- The week that was: Stories from the coronavirus saga
- Lakeview Park to be site for drive-through COVID-19 testing, sheriff says
- Franklin County sees two more positive COVID-19 cases as state total nears 400
- Franklin County Health Department confirms fifth case of COVID-19; Kentucky sees 114 new cases, 7 more deaths
- Two new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Franklin County; mayor shares update on supplies and more
- Franklin County sees one new COVID-19 case as state total reaches 439
- Chalk it up to creativity: FCHS senior brightens neighborhood street
- Two women rescued after kayaks overturn
- Kentucky has 93 new coronavirus cases; one new case reported in Franklin County
- County to close Lakeview Park on Sunday; city parks close
- Frankfort distilleries join in hand sanitizer production