A graveside service for Ronald Lee Davis, 73, husband of Diane Adair Davis, will be 1:30 p.m. Thursday at Camp Nelson National Cemetery. Clark Legacy Center, Versailles Road, is in charge of arrangements. Condolences may be expressed at www.ClarkLegacyCenter.com. Davis died June 22.
Latest Local News
- Pressure is mounting on Ferrari after one race of F1 season
- Giants first baseman Brandon Belt sidelined by sore heel
- Sky Blue defeats Dash 2-0 for 1st win of Challenge Cup
- Schools or bars? Opening classrooms may mean hard choices
- Today in History
- New Mexico State extends suspension of athlete workouts
- MLS returns to action after poignant moment of silence
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Cash Ball' game
- Triggerman in Jared Banta murder sentenced to 25 years
- Franklin County School Board votes to start school on Aug. 26
- Franklin Circuit Court indictments (July 7)
- Waldrop resigns from Downtown Frankfort Inc.
- Judge upholds lawsuit against jail stemming from inmate's death
- Feeling risky? Texas Medical Assoc. releases possible COVID-19 exposure chart
- Letter: Frustrated parent says, 'I am not a licensed teacher'
- Kentucky judge issues temporary restraining order against Beshear administration's executive order
- Beshear: 'Kentucky and America are at war with the coronavirus'
- Property transfers (June 2020)